DIN EN IEC 62368-1: 2021-05 VDE 0868-1: 2021-05 3rd edition
Most of CENELEC countries have adopted the national version of EN IEC 62368-1:2020 + A11:2020. Among them Germany, with the DIN EN IEC 62368-1: 2021-05 VDE 0868-1: 2021-05 in the 3rd edition released on May 2021. Although the 2nd edition is currently still used as a harmonized standard for the CE declaration, you can now assess in advance whether there might be a need for action for your product.
If the adoption of the new standard of electrical safety as a harmonized standard is foreseeable, we will inform you at the usual point.
- 2022-11-16ECTEL: Update of Spectrum Management Plan
- 2022-03-29Public Consultation on Type Approval Regulatory Framework 2022
- 2021-12-23Seasons Greetings
- 2021-12-21Public Consultation on new legislation framework
- 2021-10-29Introducing TAMSys
- 2021-10-14Bluetooth SIG: LE Audio improves Bluetooth Audio Quality