ENACOM: Revised Version of Testing Standard for SRDs
ENACOM in Argentina has recently released an update ENACOM-Q2-60.14 V21.1 for the SRD testing standard which replaces the current standard ENACOM-Q2-60.14 V20.1. The official paper is dated from March 8th, 2022.
There are a few crucial changes to mention:
- New low frequency bands have been added to the standard, namely:
- 0.490 – 1.705 MHz (maximum allowed power of 24000/f(kHz) μV/m at 30 m);
- 1.705 – 30 MHz (maximum allowed power of 30 μV/m @ 30 m).
- There is a transition period of 90 calendar days which allows new as well as ongoing requests to be accepted with test reports issued under the previous standard ENACOM-Q2-60.14 V20.1.
- Products which are based on the previous resolution 555/2021 and need to be renewed do NOT have to be tested again, provided that the original test report shows compliance with the limits established in the new regulation.