European Commission released a proposal to amend the RE-D
The European Commission released a proposal for amending the Radio Equipment Directive, RED - Directive 2014/53/EU. The proposal includes some further detailing on Article 3, especially focussing on the usage of charging devices and their interfaces. Details on the proposal may be found on the commission website following this official link. A new annex related to the proposal is published as well and may be found here: official link.
Related News about EU (RE-D)
- 2022-12-08Publication of the amendment of the RED on Common Chargers
- 2022-11-29Published: Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2307
- 2022-11-22European Commission published Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2191
- 2022-03-03European Commission Updates Usage Conditions for 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 2022-01-25Draft Standardisation Request RED 3(3)(def) Cyber Security