Extension of frequency allocation for mobile communication
ANATEL recently launched a public consultation regarding the opening of the 3.3 to 3.7 GHz band for Personal Mobile Service in Brazil. Manufacturers and importers as well as any other stakeholder interested in this newly available frequency band are invited to send comments to the authority before 2020-08-31.
The purpose of the act is the extension of the frequency allocation in this area from 3.6 GHz now to 3.7 GHz.
The complete list of documents and submitted comments may be found at https://sei.anatel.gov.br/sei/modulos/pesquisa/md_pesq_processo_exibir.php?exIsiWoPbTSMJNP15y_TiUpWIfXjgqaCc-xbh3o0V5ttS0uQqIkRDNDdsrlbDPN0z9DjOh_HT6NYS_BYkN5mlMU-GYs_9lPkSQMneGTcqs7X9BODs77W-nOHRfUzTemf
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021