IB-Lenhardt AG Goes ITU Egypt
In order to be on the latest contemporary track, this year - IB-Lenhardt AG participates in the WRC-19 (ITU World Radiocommunication Conference 2019) - the most important regulatory conference in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
Alongside other business matters, WRC has the possibility to revise Radio Regulations and/or any associated Frequency Assignment/Allocation Plan as well as address any Radiocommunication matter on international level.
As a principal purpose - amongst others, we aim to seize the opportunity and discuss several bureaucratic and administrative type approval aspects with national authorities in order to reduce the red tape in place for the business of our clients.
Stay tuned and follow us on Linkedin for most recent activities:
- 2022-04-14Happy Easter!
- 2022-02-01Lunar New Year Festivities
- 2020-07-23IB-Lenhardt joins Bluetooth® Regulatory Expert Group
- 2020-07-23Type Approval Delays might occur due to Eid-al-Adha
- 2020-01-24Bluetooth Core Specification Version 5.2 released
- 2020-01-22Bluetooth Core Specification Version 5.2 released