Important note regarding new version EN 300 328
In the official Journal of the European Union from 06/02/2020, the commission released the following decision:
On the basis of the request set out in Implementing Decision C(2015) 5376, ETSI drafted the harmonised standard EN 300 328 V2.2.2 for data transmission equipment operating in the 2.4 GHz band.
The most important change from the newly published EN 300 328 V2.2.2 to V2.1.1 is the revision of rules and measurement for receiver blocking, so re-tests will become mandatory for all devices.
EN 300 328 V.2.1.1 will expire on August 6, 2021
Related News about EU (RE-D)
- 2023-07-27Extension for RED cybersecurity requirements
- 2023-05-03Change to the technical specifications for wired charging
- 2022-12-08Publication of the amendment of the RED on Common Chargers
- 2022-11-29Published: Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2307
- 2022-11-22European Commission published Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2191
- 2022-03-03European Commission Updates Usage Conditions for 5 GHz Wi-Fi