KL Certification GmbH officially recognized as RCB for Japan
Within the framework of the existing mutual Recognition Agreement between the European Union and Japan established in 2001, KL-Certification GmbH has been listed as a Registered Certification Body (RCB).
Due to the recognition as RCB by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications in Japan, the subsidiary of IB-Lenhardt AG is now able to conduct inspection of radio equipment under foreign statute to ensure that a specified radio equipment to be used in Japan complies with the technical standards of the Japanese Radio Law.
This further completes IB-Lenhardt AG's ongoing endeavours to service global players with one-stop certification and type approval, right the first time.
- 2022-11-16ECTEL: Update of Spectrum Management Plan
- 2022-03-29Public Consultation on Type Approval Regulatory Framework 2022
- 2021-12-23Seasons Greetings
- 2021-12-21Public Consultation on new legislation framework
- 2021-10-29Introducing TAMSys
- 2021-10-14Bluetooth SIG: LE Audio improves Bluetooth Audio Quality