New Type Approval Regulations in Force
ictQatar released rules for type approval in 2011, now they are being fully enforced - there are two possible approaches :
- Simplified: The product must be already approved by another GCC-Country or a CAB from ITU-Region 1 (e.g. CE);
- Standard: Any other procedure where the simplified approach is not applicable.
In both cases, the validity is infinite.
Related News about Qatar
- 2022-06-10CRA Releases Updated Frequency Allocation Plan
- 2022-05-24CRA: New Class Licence for RLAN Devices over 6 GHz band
- 2021-03-23Proposed Wi-Fi 6 Update
- 2021-02-18CRA launches Public Consultation on Class License for SRD
- 2019-05-02CRA issues a public consultation for Wireless Home Area Networks
- 2018-06-07Qatar Released New Class License for SRD