Possibility of Paperwork-Only Type Approval Process
The Indonesian authority, Direktorat Jenderal Sumber Daya dan Perangkat Pos dan Informatika (SDPPI), communicated that they were considering a new policy allowing paperwork-only for Indonesia’s Type Approval procedures. The new policy could run in parallel to the current Type Approval procedures, which requires local testing.
The new policy will allow manufacturers to choose between the new paperwork-only process or the existing local testing process. This new policy still awaits release, but is expected to come into force in 2017.
Related News about Indonesia
- 2023-10-30Increased administrative costs in Indonesia
- 2022-04-2677 GHz Radar Devices: Local Testing is now possible
- 2022-01-18Result of Public Exposure to draft of Revision PP No. 80 of 2015
- 2021-12-16Announcement 877/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.09/12/2021 in force since 5 Dec
- 2021-05-18SDPPI allowed the introduction of 5G
- 2020-08-05New regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020