SDPPI updates 76-77 Ghz radar regulation
According to this new regulation called 'PERDIRJEN SDPPI No. 3 Tahun 2020' "Directorate General of Resource and Post and Informatics Number 03 of 2020" applications for 76 - 77 GHz Automotive Short Range Radar Systems can be submitted from now on.
The technical specifications remain quite similar to the old regulation:
Output power < 55 dBm
Bandwidth < 1 GHz
EMC conductions emissions on DC power ports must meet class A requirement
Please note that the authority didn't publish a list with accredited test labs for 76 - 77 GHz. Thus, only paperwork applications are possible at the moment.
Source: Download link (Indonesian)
Related News about Indonesia
- 2023-10-30Increased administrative costs in Indonesia
- 2022-04-2677 GHz Radar Devices: Local Testing is now possible
- 2022-01-18Result of Public Exposure to draft of Revision PP No. 80 of 2015
- 2021-12-16Announcement 877/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.09/12/2021 in force since 5 Dec
- 2021-05-18SDPPI allowed the introduction of 5G
- 2020-08-05New regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020