The IMDA released a new version of the IMDA TS SRD
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) of Singapore released a new version of the IMDA TS SRD on August 2, 2021. The document defines the requirements for Short Range Devices to be authorized to operate in the specific frequency bands open for SRDs. The update added a Sub-Section for Equipment Safety Testing (4.2.2) as well as a Conformity Assessment Checklist for SRDs (Annex A). Please refer to Annex B for the specific changes and Annex B1 for the detailed changes in the frequency table (Table 1).
The new version can be downloaded here.
Related News about Singapore
- 2023-09-05The IMDA updates it's the IMDA TS SRD (August 2,2021)
- 2023-07-06IMDA public consultation for SRD regulation
- 2023-05-16IMDA allocates spectrum in 6GHz band for Wi-Fi
- 2023-04-18Singapore IMDA invites for public comments for Draft TS SRD
- 2023-02-15Public Consultation on 6 GHz allocation
- 2021-10-21IMDA Draft Technical Specification open for comments