WLAN device other than 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz
SDPPI issued the announcement number 250/KOMINFO/DJSDPPI/SP.04.03/03/2019 stating how devices can be launched on the market which operate in frequency bands other than 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz. At present, SDPPI explains there are only specifications which regulate the usage of frequency bands of 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz in Indonesia. Thus, in order to apply for a Type Approval Homologation with regard to telecommunication devices, the applicant should provide a declaration letter ensuring that:
- Frequency bands other than 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz will be deactivated in the device before placing on the market of Indonesia.
Where the device does not meet the above stated requirements of the applicable regulation, the applicant will be imposed with sanctions.
Related News about Indonesia
- 2023-10-30Increased administrative costs in Indonesia
- 2022-04-2677 GHz Radar Devices: Local Testing is now possible
- 2022-01-18Result of Public Exposure to draft of Revision PP No. 80 of 2015
- 2021-12-16Announcement 877/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.09/12/2021 in force since 5 Dec
- 2021-05-18SDPPI allowed the introduction of 5G
- 2020-08-05New regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020