- Validity Period of Certification
- ∞ Months
- Average lead time for radio type approval
- 8 Weeks
- Certificate example (pdf, 422.90K)
Radio Type Approval
TATT Certification Process
- Is any special document required?
Proof of export to Trinidad and Tobago is required, indicating that the equipment is to be exported to Trinidad and Tobago after obtaining approval.
Regulatory News for Trinidad and Tobago
- 2023-02-03Public consultation for 5GTATT has opened a public consultation on the Framework for Fifth Generation (5G). »read more
- 2022-12-13TATT extend deadline for public consultation on Equipment Standardisation and Certification FrameworkDeadline for comments extended to Wednesday, December 21, 2022 »read more
General Information about Trinidad and Tobago
If you need more country information, create a free TAMSys account and benefit of even more useful information.
Your personal type approval specialists and authorities for Trinidad and Tobago
Our offers and services may vary depending on the country. Please contact us for specific details.
Radar 24 GHz, 64 GHz, 77 GHz, 79 GHz, UWB
Radio key 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Keyless Go 125 kHz, 13,56 MHz
Tire pressure sensors 125 kHz, 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Entertainment 2,4 GHz
Radar 64 GHz, Tank Level, Position radar
Wireless-M-Bus 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Wireless-CAN-Bus 2.4 GHz
RFID + NFC 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, 868 MHz
UWB Devices 24 GHz, 60 GHz, 79 GHz
WirelessHD 60 GHz
WLAN 2.4GHz, 3 GHz, 5 GHz, 10 GHz
Bluetooth 2.4 GHz
Zigbee 868 MHz, 2.4 GHz