Australia Consults the Public About Telco Standards and Labelling
Australia's ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority) is conducting a public consultation on its standards of telecommunication devices and labelling thereof.
Background information and draft versions of the proposed
Customer Equipment Safety Standard
Mobile Equipment Standard
can be found at Remaking telco standards and changes to the labelling notice. The consultation is ending on 2018-09-02.
Related News about Australia
- 2023-11-21ACMA consults on EMC regulation
- 2023-07-13ACMA Seeks Feedback on Expiring Spectrum Licences
- 2022-06-23Public Consultation on Introducing QR-Coded Labels
- 2022-06-09Safety Standard for Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries
- 2022-05-26ACMA: Changes in Radiocommunications Class License
- 2022-03-21Public Consultation: Reallocation of 3.4 GHz and 3.7 GHz Bands