CITC has published updated IMT regulatory document
The Saudi Arabian Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) has published an updated document on the "Regulation and Allocation of Commercial Spectrum Brands Identified for the International Mobile Telecommunications (IMT)" in furtherance of its National Spectrum Strategy, which aims to unlock the potential of radio spectrum in Saudi Arabia by 2025 for a smarter and safer future. The updated regulatory IMT document is part of the implementation plan for CITC's Spectrum Outlook for Commercial and Innovative Use 2021-2023.
This further strengthens CITC's strategic transition towards the role of a “Digital Regulator", and it is an expression of CITC's continuing support for the Kingdom's transformation into a digital society, with the aim of achieving a global leadership position in the field of radio communications and wireless technologies.
Source: Official link
Related News about Saudi Arabia
- 2023-01-17CST Saudi Arabia maintenance of online platform
- 2022-12-06CITC changed name to CST
- 2022-09-14CITC: Implementation of Frequency Licensing Fees Regulations
- 2022-05-03CITC: Public Consultation on IoT Regulations
- 2022-02-15CITC Started Wi-Fi 6E Approval and Certification
- 2022-01-04SASO revised RoHS requirement implementation date