CITC has published updated IMT regulatory document
The Communications, Space & Technology Commission (CST) formerly CITC has published an updated document on the "Regulation and Allocation of Commercial Spectrum Brands Identified for the International Mobile Telecommunications (IMT)"; in furtherance of its National Spectrum Strategy, which aims to unlock the potential of radio spectrum in Saudi Arabia by 2025 for a smarter and safer future. The updated regulatory IMT document is part of the implementation plan for CITC Spectrum Outlook for Commercial and Innovative Use 2021-2023.
This further strengthens CITC's strategic transition towards the role of a Digital Regulator and it is an expression of CITC's continuing support for the Kingdom's transformation into a digital society, with the aim of achieving a global leadership position in the field of radio communications and wireless technologies.
Source: Official link
Related News about Saudi Arabia
- 2023-01-17CST Saudi Arabia maintenance of online platform
- 2022-12-06CITC changed name to CST
- 2022-09-14CITC: Implementation of Frequency Licensing Fees Regulations
- 2022-05-03CITC: Public Consultation on IoT Regulations
- 2022-02-15CITC Started Wi-Fi 6E Approval and Certification
- 2022-01-04SASO revised RoHS requirement implementation date