Consultation of ICES-001
The Department of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada is seeking comments on the following CONSULTATION: ICES-001, issue 5, “Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) Equipment” sets the minimum requirements applicable to industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) equipment. These requirements include limits for and methods of measurement of radiated and conducted radio frequency emissions produced by ISM equipment, as well as administrative requirements applicable to such equipment.
Consultation of ICES-001, Issue 5, Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) Equipment ( available in English and French)
Comments are due no later than March 20, 2020.
English Version: https://www.rabc-cccr.ca/consultations/open/
Related News about Canada
- 2023-01-26ISED Consultation for SRSP-517 and RSS-199
- 2022-10-13ISED Updates RSS-139
- 2022-08-22ISED: Public Consultations on RF Exposure and 960 MHz Band
- 2022-03-21ISED opens Public Consultation on RSS-236
- 2022-02-17Public Commentary on RSS-139 and RSS-170
- 2021-11-30Public consultation SPR-ADP for RF Exposure of 6 GHz devices