Energy Efficiency Labels in EAEU
The draft of the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) "On the requirements for energy efficiency of energy-consuming devices" was approved by the Commission on July 17, 2018 and the Commission will soon decide on the date when the Technical Regulations will enter into force on the territory of the EAEU countries (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, and Kyrgyzstan).
More Information on the Eurasian Economic Commission can be found on the official EEC website.
Related News about Russia
- 2023-09-01Amendment of Appendix 18 of Decree no. 353
- 2022-10-20Simplified Conformity Assessment Procedure Extended Another Year
- 2022-07-21EAEU: Changes in TR CU 004/2011 and 020/2011
- 2022-03-17Decree No. 353 on Regulatory Processes in 2022
- 2022-03-02Russia/Ukraine Crisis: Type Approval Problems
- 2022-01-27EAEU Amendments to TR CU 037/2016 (RoHs)