From November 2018, the FCC will no longer accept approvals based on the old program as the transitional period expires. It is important to mention that approved products do not have to be re-certified.
The two approval procedures Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and Verification are combined in a new process named sDoC. The process of a full certification (Certification) remains unchanged.
Related News about United States
- 2023-07-24FCC Empowers Short-Range Radars in the 60 GHz Band
- 2023-03-13FCC Improves Public Safety Communications in 4.9 GHz Band
- 2022-10-18GN Docket Opened: Expanded Use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz Band
- 2022-09-06FCC: Mandatory Antenna Gain Specification
- 2022-02-10FCC Equipment Authorization System Maintenance Outage
- 2021-07-08The FCC published new Notice of Proposed Rulemaking