First certificates for 77 GHz automotive radars
Today IB-Lenhardt obtained the first 6 certificates for 77 GHz automotive radars which are compliant to new regulations in China. These were combined efforts of us and our partners who made this success happen.
The regulations “Interim Provisions on the radio administration of automotive radar” were published on December, 6th 2021 (see our News dated from December, 7th 2021) and became effective on March, 1st 2022. As of that date, radars operating in the frequency band of 76-79 GHz require Type Apprvoal before importation or introducing on the market.
We are happy to be of assistance. In case of interest, please contact your IB-Lenhardt manager or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related News about China
- 2022-11-17MIIT released Draft Regulation regarding CMIIT ID
- 2022-06-30MIIT: Public Consultation on Radio Frequency Allocation
- 2021-12-07Interim provision for 76-79 GHz automotive radar
- 2021-11-25MIIT updates regulations on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- 2021-09-28National holidays in China in the first week of October