MIC has just issued the Circular 10/2020/TT-BTTT
Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has just issued the Circular 10/2020/TT-BTTTT which amends and supplements Circular 30/2011/TT-BTTTT and Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT.
Circular 10/2020/TT-BTTTT will enter into force on July 01, 2020.
All certificates which have been and will be issued before July 01, 2020 will remain valid until the indicated expiry date.
The main changes which are part of the regulation are the following:
- Besides Vietnam Telecommunication Authority (VNTA), there will be new certification centers which are designated by MIC
- Certification method 7 (per-lot approval) has been added. This method mentions that the certification center will issue the type approval certificate for each imported shipment, so the certificate will be valid for one shipment only.
The method will only be applied if the usual certification methods are not possible.
- MIC allows to issue the certificate under the manufacturer‘s name, but if importers wish to use the certificates under the manufacturer name, they need to be authorized by the manufacturer
- MIC accepts the SDoC under the name of manufacturer, but if importers wish to use the SDoC under the name of the manufacturer, the importer’s permission is required
- Form of the type approval certificate has changed
Related News about Vietnam
- 2023-09-19Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 2023-08-29Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
- 2023-07-31New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
- 2023-02-21MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 2022-06-28MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports