MIIT China launch public consultation
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) is seeking comments on new draft regulation "Interim Provisions on the Radio Management of Automotive Radars (Draft for Solicitation of Comments)".
Main points of the draft: to reinstate type approval for radars in the range of 76-79 GHz and to stop approval of 24.25-26.65 GHz band vehicle radar equipment entirely from 1 January 2024.
Feedback can be given (in Chinese language only) until 6 MAY 2021 at the Radio Administration of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, with reference to "Interim Provision on Radio Management of Automotive Radars (Draft for Comment)".
Please send your envelope to the following address: Radio Administration of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, No. 13 West Chang'an Street, Xicheng District, Beijing (Postal Code: 100804)
Direct link to source (Chinese)
Related News about China
- 2023-09-21Introduction of Electronic CCC Certificates and Marks
- 2023-09-07China changes ID Encoding Rules and Certificate Style
- 2023-06-02Public Consultation for technical requirements for WLAN
- 2023-03-30Further Products in the Scope of CCC
- 2023-02-24MIIT released regulation effective from 2023-07-01
- 2023-01-24Lunar New Year festivities causing slight delays