MIIT updates regulations on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technlogy (MIIT) has published the updated regulation No. 129-2021 titled "Notice of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology on Strengthening and Regulating the Radio Management of the 2400 MHz, 5100 MHz and 5800 MHz Frequency Bands", mainly affecting WIFI devices.
The main new features of the notice are the required support for the IPv6 address assignment and the introduction of adaptativity requirements similar to the requirements in EN 300 328 and EN 301 893.
This notice comes into effect 1 January 2022 with a transition period until 15 October 2023, during which applicatons based on previous regulations may be still accepted or renewed.
Related News about China
- 2023-09-21Introduction of Electronic CCC Certificates and Marks
- 2023-09-07China changes ID Encoding Rules and Certificate Style
- 2023-06-02Public Consultation for technical requirements for WLAN
- 2023-03-30Further Products in the Scope of CCC
- 2023-02-24MIIT released regulation effective from 2023-07-01
- 2023-01-24Lunar New Year festivities causing slight delays