MIIT updates regulations on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technlogy (MIIT) has published the updated regulation No. 129-2021 titled “Notice of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology on Strengthening and Regulating the Radio Management of the 2400 MHz, 5100 MHz and 5800 MHz Frequency Bands“, mainly affecting WIFI devices.
The main new features of the notice are the required support for the IPv6 address assignment and the introduction of adaptativity requirements similar to the requirements in EN 300 328 and EN 301 893.
This notice comes into effect 1 January 2022 with a transition period until 15 October 2023, during which applicatons based on previous regulations may be still accepted or renewed.
Related News about China
- 2023-01-24Lunar New Year festivities causing slight delays
- 2023-01-05Draft regulation for 900 MHz RFID and for UWB released
- 2022-11-17MIIT released Draft Regulation regarding CMIIT ID
- 2022-06-30MIIT: Public Consultation on Radio Frequency Allocation
- 2022-04-29First certificates for 77 GHz automotive radars
- 2021-12-07Interim provision for 76-79 GHz automotive radar