New SRRC draft regulation for 2.4GHz, 5.1/5.8 GHz bands
On 1st January 2022 a new regulation is planned to come into force
The new regulation includes the addition of technical requirements for nuisance avoidance and several changes related to testing limits for Bluetooth and WLAN 2.4 and 5 GHz devices.
Already certified devices or devices that will be certified before 1st Jan 2022 need to be conform to the new regulations at the time of the certificate renewal.
The draft regulation can be found here (Chinese version)
Related News about China
- 2023-01-24Lunar New Year festivities causing slight delays
- 2023-01-05Draft regulation for 900 MHz RFID and for UWB released
- 2022-11-17MIIT released Draft Regulation regarding CMIIT ID
- 2022-06-30MIIT: Public Consultation on Radio Frequency Allocation
- 2022-04-29First certificates for 77 GHz automotive radars
- 2021-12-07Interim provision for 76-79 GHz automotive radar