New Testing Standard for Low Power Devices
Argentina's ENACOM issued Resolution No. 6038/2016 with a new testing standard for Low Power Devices, including following updates:
- The frequency bands have been updated;
- Only one radiated sample (previously 3 samples) is required if the channel can be selected on the product. If not, then two samples must be provided: one for the lower channel and another for the higher channel;
- Modular approval is now accepted for Low Power devices;
- The similarity between two or more equipment could be accepted for those devices that are exactly the same radio part, hardware and the antennas;
- Renewals and Test reports under the previous CNC-Q2-60.14 V12.1 standard will be accepted until 180 days after the publication date of the new standard (2016-08-02).