Open consultation- update of the Frequency Spectrum Plan
The Australian Communications and Media Authority ACMA typically updates the Spectrum Plan following each World Radiocommunication Conference. In order to reflect changes to international regulations made at the WRC 2019, ACMA issued Consultation 27/2020 with regard to the update of the Australian Radiofrequency Spectrum Plan on August, 26th.
The new frequency spectrum plan shall come into force on 1 January 2021.
Interested stakeholders are welcome to comment on the issues raised in this consultation, or any other issues relevant to the update of the Australian Radiofrequency Spectrum Plan. In particular, the ACMA seeks comment on whether changes need to be made to particular Australian footnotes. Entries may be submitted either online or by mail by Tuesday, September 29, 2020. Consultation enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com.
Source: Official Website ACMA
Related News about Australia
- 2023-11-21ACMA consults on EMC regulation
- 2023-07-13ACMA Seeks Feedback on Expiring Spectrum Licences
- 2022-06-23Public Consultation on Introducing QR-Coded Labels
- 2022-06-09Safety Standard for Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries
- 2022-05-26ACMA: Changes in Radiocommunications Class License
- 2022-03-21Public Consultation: Reallocation of 3.4 GHz and 3.7 GHz Bands