Public Consultation on National EMC Technical Regulation
In March 2022, Vietnamese Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) announced a public consultation on the National Technical Regulation on electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) for wireless audio devices which operate in the frequency band of 25–2000 MHz.
There are Draft Regulations and notes which are accessible under this link. Public comments are opened until April 9th, 2022. New Regulations are supposed to come into force on July 1st, 2023.
Related News about Vietnam
- 2023-09-19Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 2023-08-29Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
- 2023-07-31New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
- 2023-02-21MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 2022-06-28MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports