Public solicitation for comments on wireless charging.
The Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) calls for public comments on "Interim Provisions on Radio Management of Wireless Charging (Power Transmission) Equipment (Draft for Solicitation of Comments)".
The draft concerns the following equipment types:
- Mobile and portable wireless charging equipment using 100-148.5 kHz, 6765-6795 kHz, 13553-13567 kHz
- Wireless charging equipment for vehicles (including motorcycles) with operating frequencies 19-21 kHz, 79-90 kHz
The consultation is open for comments till 20 March 2021.
Comments can be provided in Chinese to:
Contact: Radio Administration of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
Contact number: 010-68206220 (fax)
Related News about China
- 2023-01-24Lunar New Year festivities causing slight delays
- 2023-01-05Draft regulation for 900 MHz RFID and for UWB released
- 2022-11-17MIIT released Draft Regulation regarding CMIIT ID
- 2022-06-30MIIT: Public Consultation on Radio Frequency Allocation
- 2022-04-29First certificates for 77 GHz automotive radars
- 2021-12-07Interim provision for 76-79 GHz automotive radar