RusAccreditation inspects certification institutions
In the course of January and February 2019, about 225 inspections were performed by the authority.
The inspections were conducted in order to:
Eliminate non-compliance with accreditation criteria
Assess the implementation of previously issued regulations
Disclose potential outrages by accredited institutions
As a result of the inspection of certification authorities 15 accreditation body received temporary injunctions in order to fix violations. 10 accreditation body were suspended. 6 accreditations of organizations were terminated, etc.
2 accreditation bodies were closed due to the non-elimination of inconsistencies in the accreditation criteria revealed during the procedure for the confirmation of competence.
Related News about Russia
- 2023-09-01Amendment of Appendix 18 of Decree no. 353
- 2022-10-20Simplified Conformity Assessment Procedure Extended Another Year
- 2022-07-21EAEU: Changes in TR CU 004/2011 and 020/2011
- 2022-03-17Decree No. 353 on Regulatory Processes in 2022
- 2022-03-02Russia/Ukraine Crisis: Type Approval Problems
- 2022-01-27EAEU Amendments to TR CU 037/2016 (RoHs)