SABS: Additional approval scheme for EMC CoCs
SABS simplifies application procedure for EMC certificates of conformity. The Regulation became effective from November 1, 2022.
The South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) has newly decreed that manufacturers can apply for a SABS electromagnetic compatipility certificate of compliance (EMC CoC) submitting a test report issued either by SABS A-Labs or any ILAC accredited laboratory.
The new regulation came into force on November 1, 2022. More information is available under the link.
Related News about South Africa
- 2022-01-06Amendment of the Radio Frequency Spectrum Regulations 2015
- 2021-08-03Public comments on Draft National Frequency Plan 2021
- 2021-04-15ICASA releases Draft „Equipment Authorisation Regulations”
- 2020-12-17ICASA South Africa closed due to festive period
- 2020-06-02NEW RADIO FREQUENCY SPECTRUM ASSIGNMENT PLAN