SABS: Additional approval scheme for EMC CoCs
The South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) has newly decreed that manufacturers can apply for a SABS electromagnetic compatipility certificate of compliance (EMC CoC) submitting a test report issued either by SABS A-Labs or any ILAC accredited laboratory.
The new regulation came into force on November 1, 2022. More information is available under the link.
Related News about South Africa
- 2023-10-12ICASA plans to appoint Dedicated Certification Bodies
- 2023-09-27Type approval delays are to be expected for South Africa
- 2023-05-24South Africa released Government Gazette number 48643
- 2022-01-06Amendment of the Radio Frequency Spectrum Regulations 2015
- 2021-08-03Public comments on Draft National Frequency Plan 2021