SDPPI allowed the introduction of 5G
Starting from May, 3rd 2021, the authority Sumber Daya dan Perangkat Pos dan Informatika (SDPPI) allowed the introduction of 5G in Indonesia according to regulation „Nomor 5 Tahun 2021 Tentang standar teknis perangkat berbasis teknologi“.
Only the bands 1,3, 5,8 and 40 can be approved. The certificates issued will have a validity of 3 years.
Related News about Indonesia
- 2023-10-30Increased administrative costs in Indonesia
- 2022-04-2677 GHz Radar Devices: Local Testing is now possible
- 2022-01-18Result of Public Exposure to draft of Revision PP No. 80 of 2015
- 2021-12-16Announcement 877/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.09/12/2021 in force since 5 Dec
- 2020-08-05New regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020