The FCC published new Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
On 22th of June, the FCC released a new Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Part 15.255 impacting 57 - 71 GHz band devices.
This includes WiGig wireless local area networking devices, fixed point-to-point communication links, as well as FDS/radar devices.
The Proposed Rules are now open for comments.
Source: Fact Sheet FCC
Related News about United States
- 2023-07-24FCC Empowers Short-Range Radars in the 60 GHz Band
- 2023-03-13FCC Improves Public Safety Communications in 4.9 GHz Band
- 2022-10-18GN Docket Opened: Expanded Use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz Band
- 2022-09-06FCC: Mandatory Antenna Gain Specification
- 2022-02-10FCC Equipment Authorization System Maintenance Outage