Ukraine Confirms Current Certificates In the Transitional Period
As of 2018-04-01, the Technical Regulation of Radio Equipment came into force, which was approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated May 24, 2017 No. 355.
Clause 3 of this Resolution, On Approval of the Technical Regulation of Radio Equipment, establishes the following features of the transitional period:
"To establish that before 2019-04-01 distribution and operation cannot be prohibited or limited due to reasons of non-compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulation approved by this resolution, radio equipment, which
- was put into circulation before the date of entry into force of this resolution and
- meets the requirements of the Technical Regulation of Radio Equipment and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 24, 2009 No. 679 (Official Gazette of Ukraine, 2009, No. 50, item 1705), Technical Regulation on Electromagnetic Compatibility of Equipment , approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 16, 2015 No. 1077 (Official Gazette of Ukraine, 2016, No. 2, Article 72), Technical Regulations of Low Voltage Electric Equipment, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine id 16 December 2015 r. number 1067 (Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015 r., number 102, p. 3526). "
Related News about Ukraine
- 2023-04-13TR RED UA set out requirement for instructions in Ukrainian
- 2022-09-13NCEC continues regular meetings
- 2022-03-02Russia/Ukraine Crisis: Type Approval Problems
- 2020-04-14Ministry of Health issued Recommendations for Medical Devices
- 2019-08-27Amendments on RoHS
- 2019-06-13Amendment to N° 355 as of 31.05.2019