Update technical specifications
The Communications and Information Technology Commission's (CITC) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has recently updated the technical specifications of communications and information technology devices and equipment to accommodate to the latest technological developments.
These specifications cover all communication and information technology devices and equipment manufactured in or supplied to the Kingdom.
CITC has published the updated technical specifications on their website.
Related News about Saudi Arabia
- 2023-01-17CST Saudi Arabia maintenance of online platform
- 2022-12-06CITC changed name to CST
- 2022-09-14CITC: Implementation of Frequency Licensing Fees Regulations
- 2022-05-03CITC: Public Consultation on IoT Regulations
- 2022-02-15CITC Started Wi-Fi 6E Approval and Certification
- 2022-01-04SASO revised RoHS requirement implementation date