Change in Module Rule
Malaysia's Standards and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM) announced that Modular Approval will no longer be accepted for modules installed in Tablet computers.
This change does neither affect Notebook computers nor the RF radios.
Related News about Malaysia
- 2023-11-06SIRIM changes the notification format on the eComM platform
- 2022-08-30MCMC: New Class Assignment
- 2022-02-08MCMC Opens Spectrum for Wi-Fi 6E
- 2021-12-14Announcement Ref. No.: SQASI/CMCS/1/21/0020 released by MCMC
- 2021-12-02Certification of 6 GHz frequency band for Wi-Fi prohibited
- 2021-08-05New requirement for Certificate holders