ICASA South Africa closed due to festive period
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) informed that only a reduced number of business processes will be available during the period from 17 to 31 December 2020.
From 4 January 2021, all the ICASA offices will be fully working. The applications which are currently under technical evaluation will be continued in January 2021.
Source: Local Partner
Related News about South Africa
- 2023-10-12ICASA plans to appoint Dedicated Certification Bodies
- 2023-09-27Type approval delays are to be expected for South Africa
- 2023-05-24South Africa released Government Gazette number 48643
- 2022-11-10SABS: Additional approval scheme for EMC CoCs
- 2022-01-06Amendment of the Radio Frequency Spectrum Regulations 2015
- 2021-08-03Public comments on Draft National Frequency Plan 2021