Implementation of Online Self Labelling Program
On 2015-02-24 a Self-Labelling Programme (SLP) was launched by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) and its appointed Certifying Agency, SIRIM. This will replace the conventional labeling program from 2015-06-15 onwards.
The SLP certification mark consists of:
- logo design
- "MCMC" (as word)
- Common ID (CID) or certificate Holder ID (HID)
The SLP allows self-labelling by the certificate holder or manufacturer of their certified products according to related regulations (surface-marking or e-Labelling).
Related News about Malaysia
- 2023-11-06SIRIM changes the notification format on the eComM platform
- 2022-08-30MCMC: New Class Assignment
- 2022-02-08MCMC Opens Spectrum for Wi-Fi 6E
- 2021-12-14Announcement Ref. No.: SQASI/CMCS/1/21/0020 released by MCMC
- 2021-12-02Certification of 6 GHz frequency band for Wi-Fi prohibited
- 2021-08-05New requirement for Certificate holders