Information Memorandum on the licensing process
Before the end of this year (31st of December 2019; South Africa's Authority (ICASA) will publish an Information Memorandum on the licensing process for the International Mobile Telecommunications (high demand spectrum).
The Memorandum outlines their approach on the licensing of the spectrum following the publication of the Policy on High Demand Spectrum and Policy Direction on the Licensing of a Wireless Open Access Network by the Minister of Communications and Digital Technologies.
Official Link to Independent Communications Authority of South Africa: here
Related News about South Africa
- 2022-11-10SABS: Additional approval scheme for EMC CoCs
- 2022-01-06Amendment of the Radio Frequency Spectrum Regulations 2015
- 2021-08-03Public comments on Draft National Frequency Plan 2021
- 2021-04-15ICASA releases Draft „Equipment Authorisation Regulations”
- 2020-12-17ICASA South Africa closed due to festive period
- 2020-06-02NEW RADIO FREQUENCY SPECTRUM ASSIGNMENT PLAN