Update Transition Period
On 24 August 2021, the British Information Commissioner’s Office published the following news on its website "Businesses are encouraged to be ready for full implementation of the new UK regime as soon as possible. However, to allow businesses time to adjust, CE marked goods in scope of this guidance that meet EU requirements (where these match UK requirements) can continue to be placed on the GB market until 1 January 2023 where EU and UK requirements remain the same. This includes goods which have been assessed by an EU recognised notified body. The UKCA mark must be used for placing goods on the GB market from 1 January 2023."
Related News about United Kingdom
- 2023-08-09UK Government Extends Use of CE Mark Indefinitely for Businesses
- 2022-11-24UK Government extends recognition of CE marking until 31 December 2024
- 2022-07-05Government Eases UKCA Markings
- 2020-11-12Ofcom consults on a new regulation for short range radar devices
- 2020-09-03Putting products on the market in UK after Brexit