Act 3939 released by ANATEL
In June 2021, ANATEL (Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações) in Brazil published Act 3939 which serves as Declaration of Conformity guideline.
The new regulation allows the applicant (local representative) to apply directly at ANATEL without approaching an OCD.
The requirements remain unchanged, the only modification is the replacement of the CoC by a DoC.
Please note that the possibility to apply for a DoC only affects some equipment categories explicitly mentioned in Act No. 7280, released in November 2020.
Source: official link (in Portuguese)
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021