Anatel published public consultations
Please be informed that ANATEL has published the following Public Consultations:
· Public Consultation #27/2019: This public consultation contains a proposal to update the technical requirements applicable to product conformity assessment of 75-ohm flexible coaxial cable with aluminum wire twist.
· Public Consultation #33/2019: This public consultation contains a proposal to update the Technical Requirements for the evaluation of the technical conformity of the underground optical terminal box.
· Public Consultation #34/2019: This public consultation contains a proposal for updating the Technical Requirements for the evaluation of the technical conformity of the Air Optical Terminal Box.
The completed texts of those proposals are available at ANATEL’s library and at ANATEL’s web page (https://sistemas.anatel.gov.br/sacp/). The public consultations mentioned above will remain available for 10 days.
The justifications for the Public Consultations publication can be found in the records of the following ANATEL’s SEI cases:
53500.020693/2019-09 - Public Consultation #27/2019.
53500.019850/2019-25 - Public Consultation #23/2019.
53500.067849/2017-45 - Public Consultation #34/2019.
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021