ANATEL requires EMC testing
During the re-organisation of its approval process for radiocommunication devices, the ANATEL requires EMC testing. This follows the new ANATEL regulation ATO 14448, which makes EMC testing mandatory, according to ANATEL ATO 952 for restricted radiocommunication equipment. The ANATEL Resolution 442 (EMC) has been repealed, the equipments which have already been tested and approved under Resolution 442 will be updated during the next maintenance process.
The new procedure becomes effective for all approvals and renewals on 2018-04-02.
The approvals issued before that date remain valid until their expiring date.
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021