Draft regulation for 900 MHz RFID and for UWB released
The Radio Administration Bureau of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) has published draft regulations for 900 MHz RFID as well as for UWB equipment and invites stakeholders to send their comments until 6 February 2023 to the Ministry. Any input can be sent by mail to the following address:
Radio Administration Bureau of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
No. 13, West Chang'an Street, Xicheng District
Beijing 100804, China
Please indicate "Feedback on Regulations on Radio Management of 900 MHz Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Equipment (Draft for Comments) and Regulations on Radio Management of Ultra Wideband (UWB) Equipment (Draft for Comments)" on your envelope.
The notification of the ministry as well as the draft regulation documents can be found under the link on the authority website.
Related News about China
- 2024-01-19Update for BT & WIFI Renewals required
- 2023-09-21Introduction of Electronic CCC Certificates and Marks
- 2023-09-07China changes ID Encoding Rules and Certificate Style
- 2023-06-02Public Consultation for technical requirements for WLAN
- 2023-03-30Further Products in the Scope of CCC
- 2023-02-24MIIT released regulation effective from 2023-07-01