In-Country Testing Required
Russia’s State Committee on Radiofrequencies (GKRCH) issued new rules for RFC (Radio Frequency Centre) conclusions which are mandatory for obtaining import licenses for radio devices such as RFID (866-868 MHz) SRDs, automotive radars (76-77 GHz), DECT devices (1880-1900 MHz) and more.
Obtaining the RFC conclusion is no longer a simple paperwork process: only test reports issued by Russia’s RFC will now be accepted and in-country testing is therefore required, since GKRCH reports issued by an accredited lab are no longer tolerated.
Related News about Russia
- 2023-09-01Amendment of Appendix 18 of Decree no. 353
- 2022-10-20Simplified Conformity Assessment Procedure Extended Another Year
- 2022-07-21EAEU: Changes in TR CU 004/2011 and 020/2011
- 2022-03-17Decree No. 353 on Regulatory Processes in 2022
- 2022-03-02Russia/Ukraine Crisis: Type Approval Problems
- 2022-01-27EAEU Amendments to TR CU 037/2016 (RoHs)