MIIT: Public Consultation on Radio Frequency Allocation
The paper has been partially revised taking into account rapidly changing technologies and the necessity of maintaining alignment with the Radio Regulations of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU). Among multiple proposed changes, the draft includes information on priorization of radiolocation service for automotive radars working in the 79–81 GHz band.
The MIIT invites the interested public to comment on the consultation document until July 31, 2022.
Comments can be submitted to the Radio Administration by telephone/fax or by post mentioning on the envelope the following: The "Regulations on Radio Frequency Division of the People's Republic of China (Revision Draft)" for feedback.
Phone: +86 10-68206251
Fax: +86 10-68206220
Radio Administration Bureau of the
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
No. 13 West Chang'an Street
100804 Beijing, China.
Related News about China
- 2023-09-21Introduction of Electronic CCC Certificates and Marks
- 2023-09-07China changes ID Encoding Rules and Certificate Style
- 2023-06-02Public Consultation for technical requirements for WLAN
- 2023-03-30Further Products in the Scope of CCC
- 2023-02-24MIIT released regulation effective from 2023-07-01
- 2023-01-24Lunar New Year festivities causing slight delays