MIIT released regulation effective from 2023-07-01
Recently, MIIT has issued the latest Regulations on the Administration of Radio Transmission Equipment. Below is a summary of the main changes:
The validity period of each renewal of the SRRC certificate shall not exceed 5 years.
The SRRC Authority will issue the ID coding rules (will be shared later). Products cannot be sold or used in China until the SRRC certificate is issued.
The marking identification of "micro-power short-range radio transmission equipment" shall be placed on the product and the user manual (the labeling information and instructions shall be formulated separately and shared later).
The user manual for of micro-power short-range radio transmission equipment shall contain:
(English translation: "the use of micro-power short-range radio transmission equipment shall comply with the relevant provisions of the national radio administration").
Source: Official MIIT website
Related News about China
- 2023-01-24Lunar New Year festivities causing slight delays
- 2023-01-05Draft regulation for 900 MHz RFID and for UWB released
- 2022-11-17MIIT released Draft Regulation regarding CMIIT ID
- 2022-06-30MIIT: Public Consultation on Radio Frequency Allocation
- 2022-04-29First certificates for 77 GHz automotive radars