Module name indication on certificate
SDPPI - Telecommunication Authority in Indonesia - informed that for future certificates the integrated module name must be indicated on the certificate additionally to the model name. This has not been officially announced yet.
Where the application of a product using a module is submitted, all module test reports of the installed modules must be submitted to SDPPI as well.
Source: IBL's local partner
Related News about Indonesia
- 2023-10-30Increased administrative costs in Indonesia
- 2022-04-2677 GHz Radar Devices: Local Testing is now possible
- 2022-01-18Result of Public Exposure to draft of Revision PP No. 80 of 2015
- 2021-12-16Announcement 877/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.09/12/2021 in force since 5 Dec
- 2021-05-18SDPPI allowed the introduction of 5G
- 2020-08-05New regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020