New regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020
The Indonesian authority SDPPI published the new regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020 which officially came into force on July 28th 2020. The regulation replaces the previous regulation Kepdirjen No. 36 Tahun 2020 and will be valid for 6 months.
In the regulation, two different lists are included, one list for overseas labs recognized for HKT products (page 4-5 English version) and the second one for non HKT products (page 6-9 English version).
The test reports of the listed laboratories can be used for a paperwork approval where no local RF and EMC testing are required.
The official SDPPI document is available in Indonesian as well as in English
Related News about Indonesia
- 2023-10-30Increased administrative costs in Indonesia
- 2022-04-2677 GHz Radar Devices: Local Testing is now possible
- 2022-01-18Result of Public Exposure to draft of Revision PP No. 80 of 2015
- 2021-12-16Announcement 877/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.09/12/2021 in force since 5 Dec
- 2021-05-18SDPPI allowed the introduction of 5G