Public comments on Draft National Frequency Plan 2021
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) currently gives notice of the Electronic Communications Act (No 36 of 2005) “Draft National Frequency Plan 2021”.
Stakeholders are encouraged to submit written representations including an electronic concept illustrating their view on the draft in MS Word format.
All interested parties are invited to present their observations no later than 27 August 2021 4 p.m. local time.
Source: official document
Related News about South Africa
- 2023-10-12ICASA plans to appoint Dedicated Certification Bodies
- 2023-09-27Type approval delays are to be expected for South Africa
- 2023-05-24South Africa released Government Gazette number 48643
- 2022-11-10SABS: Additional approval scheme for EMC CoCs
- 2022-01-06Amendment of the Radio Frequency Spectrum Regulations 2015