Brazil’s Authority ANATEL has published the public consultation 001/2019 with the aim of adapting test requirements for RFID / NFC devices operating with 13 MHz and for devices with periodic operation. Proposals are welcome and the goal is to evaluate the specific conditions of use for the equipment with periodic transmission characteristics and limited electric field strength of the RFID systems in the 13 MHz band.
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021