United StatesFCC seeks comment regarding the regulation of RF Exposure rules
On April 06, 2020, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) published a document in that they seek comment on several points regarding the regulation of RF Exposure rules. The points are:
1. Expanding the range of frequencies for which its radiofrequency (RF) exposure limits apply.
2. Applying localized exposure limits above 6 GHz in parallel to the localized exposure limits already established below 6 GHz.
3. Specifying the conditions and methods for averaging the RF exposure, in both time and area, during evaluation for compliance with the RF exposure limits in the rules.
4. Addressing new RF exposure issues raised by wireless power transfer (WPT) devices.
5. The definition of a WPT device